Thursday 15 September 2011

Hit in mind not on body..


I was in standard six. I was very bad student. Always, I was badly bitten by my teachers for not study. I always run from school . I refused to go school, when I was in eight standard.My parent were disappointed , They always said, that "This boy is useless. He can not do any thing in his life".

I left the private school and got admission in Government school. there were no restriction, no regular classes, I was free to go anywhere . I was not bitten for study. Gradually , I started my study and however I passed tenth. One day , suddenly I thought I will be an IPS officer , and started my study seriously and  completed my graduation but I could not be what I wanted but now better than any officer.

Please Do not hit
when I was bitten I never  studied. Now I think why I was not used to go school , because I never motivated by my teacher and my parent. They did not try to create interest in me to study. They thought ,only stick can improve him. They beat me, beat me, and only beat me, but they could not change me.There was bound only on my body , I was rigid for not to study.when I refused then they leave me alone. After getting  freedom I started my study.

I request you don't bit your children. If you want to hit them, hit on thier mind by inspiration, by love, but do not hit on their body.Give a sign  in their mind instead of their body. They will be motivated then You will not have to say go to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment