Thursday 15 September 2011

Do Not Ask Me... OK !!!!

Google has all answers.
Mostly people have tried for success but they could not achieve , and started doing job for different - different organisation .

Always they talk about  their ambition,then I say them don't disappointed.Try for the next . World are full of opportunities , If you try you can get, Many people have achieved success after failure. You can be one of them.

Some People started asking , where are opportunities, we want to achieve, I could not see, I could not find, How can you say, what is the way for achievement, so many times I tried but could not achieve etc..etc..

Again by Again they started calling me, I want to see you, Please come with me, show me the ways, How does successful people work , where I can find them, when I will get opportunities ?

I came to know why they are here. I told them Hello... Hello... Stop.... STOP. I can give you advice , I can help you, I can guide you, but I can not come with you.It starts from you only,you will have to start your journey,Alone.If you can not understand, I do not have answer.Please Do not ask me. Use Google, You will get answer of your all questions. OK....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment