Monday 19 September 2011

START BusinEss with " DONATED - MONEY " ? ? ?

you will have to donate me.....
A NRI, Roshan, a beautiful lady , wanted to meet me. A meeting was fix by Mr.Ravi at my office. They met me. She started, I wanted to meet you for a long time, I have heard that you have done a lot of work and till today you are doing great job for weaker section of society. I am fully impress, and I want to do something for my country.

I asked her, what do you want to do? She replied , I want a start a DONATION - BUSINESS at large scale.I came form Canada. I was well settled in Canada, but I came in India because, I want to serve, my Nation, India.I have registered a foundation in my name. I met a lot of people ,I visited rural areas. I meet poor people. I came to know poor children are uneducated and they are no bother about their study. I want to do something for them.

I asked her , what is your plan and how will you implement ? She replied , I will start small- small education institute in poor area,I will appoint teachers,I will arrange note book and distribute it free of cost.I will manage properly my foundation, and I will ready all record with photograph, related to my work, and I will send all detail out of India as well as I will submit to government of India also. I will meet rich people of India, in fact, I have already collected more information about the rich people. I have appointed some people for this job and they are doing their job eXcellently. We have a list of NRI, who are interested to donate for poor students in India, very soon I am going to met them.I am also a NRI so they will believe me. I am very much confident that I can convince any one.

I said ,you have already done your job. You need not help. What did you plan, It is eXcellent.
Discussion is going on........
She said with great smile, Sir, I have done all this thing on paper only but I do not know ,how to start,how to represent myself,how to maintain records, how I can convince to wealthy people for donation to my foundation.How should I approach them ? She indicate me, Sir , after all, you are running a foundation and you are a successful business man.


Again She said,I came to you because I know, no one can give advice better than you. 

I replied , start your work. Whenever, you will be doing your great job, gradually they will came to know and they can donate you also.

she said, No Sir , I have no more time to wait for a long time. I want to make money in crores through my social work.You have done work for children, I know, and you can guide me, that how can I make more money, just you make a plan for my  foundation and I am ready to distribute your share in coming donation.Regarding this I have already talked to my friends.

I asked ,are you going to make money through donation ?

Right, you are right. I want to make money through donation, what are we doing , it is only for money. I will show to the world that I am doing great job, I will show them all related photograph and I know , they have no time to X-check.I know ,I will earn in crores, and I will start a big business.Overall , I am a girl, I am beautiful girl,and I know the public mentality. They will donate me. You just show me the ways, and I know, you will help me.


She has no time........  
Her mobile was ringing every after 2 minutes.At last , she told me, people are calling me again by again , Ok , Sanjay Sir, I am going now but please ready a proposal for my foundation.Sir, if I  am going to do great job for children, Ater that if I get huge donation then some money will be spent for welfare of poor children, I will not keep all money for myself, I will have to distribute money to our partner also.  Please,Please...When can I meet you ? She gave me her visiting card and throw a killer smile and left my office.


Still Thinking.........
I thought, and till today , I am thinking.It is also possible.A foundation can be run as corporate office . Donars can be made fool.How someone can represent them self with great confident and they are confident about their modus - operandi . 

They know our mentality , they know our weakness.Donation should be given , but before donating, we should confirm that , our  hard money is going to be utilized for a noble cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment