Monday 19 September 2011

Children for SALE : Flat RATE - 20/-

                                                          Dark Face Of India.......
See these picture and just think about future of India. A lot of "Aandolan" is being run on different - different issue. Who will fight for them . I know no one. who will visit in interior of India ? all social worker and leaders need air condition munch for dharna. 


July, 2005, I was campaigning  for Educate India movement in Mud , Mumbai. I was going here and there and convincing  villagers to educate their children.I was with my team and wondering for children who were not going to school. I saw a lot of children were playing near the sea beach . I went to them and asked ,why you are playing at school time ? why did you not go to school ? They replied , Sir ji, " Hum khel nahi rahe hai balki hum hum raat ke khane ka intjam kar rahr hai . Apko jo kahna hai mere ghar walo se baat kijeye. I said , kya tum padna nahi chate?They replid,hamari bhi bahut ichcha hoti hai mager hamare paas padne ke liye paise nahi hai." 


I went with them to their house and met their parent and asked them, Tum log apne bachchho ko school kyon nahi bhejte. Ye bachche sara din samundar kinare kyo khelte rahte hai. Listen what they replied, sir ji , they were not playing on the sand , they were collecting pieces of small fishes. I told them , but there were no any pieces of fishes on the sand. They said , sir ji ,you can see because pieces of fish are mixes in the sand. Our children work whole day and they separate small small thing from sand , after that we mix this pieces with grass and make Roti then we eat. They said me , we are not able to provide food to our children, then how can we send them school? I tried to explain them that government is running many scheme for education for poor children , you need not  to pay school fees even we will provide note books also.   



I am trying to convince them...

I told them education is their right. you will have to send them school ,otherwise action will be taken and you will be punished. They started saying that we are also ready to go the jail, at least we will get food for survive. But what about your children ,I asked them, they replied that they know how to work, Aap tention mat lo.



I started to persuade him , and strictly said , I do not want to know anything. we will arrange education  for your children. You will have to send them to school . They said  angrily , if our children will not work how can we survive, at least they earn Rs.20 /- per day by sealing the pieces of fishes . If you are not ready to understand , We can give you our children but you will have to pay Rs.20/- per day , per head to us. If you are ready to pay , We can handover our children to you right now. You can go any where with our children. we will not ask you a single question. I had no answer.


I ask, all of you, who has participated in all DHARNA, are you ready to help them only for one day. Our social worker, and only some leaders are not responsible for backwardness, corruption and unemployment in India . We all are also responsible. We have no marcy . we have no emotion . we are doing show off. we are organised only for our personal interest . If you  are really keen to serve India, if we have courage, come and see real face of India . They need us. I know , we will never organised for welfare of these poor children.


Mumbai, India

No comments:

Post a Comment