Friday 9 September 2011

My never ending journey......

I am talking about myself. When I started my journey, I was  much confident that within time I will get that what I want. I achieved one by one, but in middle way I came to know that there is no ending of my journey .After one achievement, I felt more hungry than before. 

MY DESIRE......NO END..................

When I achieved ones, another was waiting. I went forward and achieved, another was waiting.neXt..neXt..neXt...When it will be stopped ? Never..Desire keeps me active , desire empowers me.I started my life from the scratch, I got everything what I wanted. My desire is growing up day by day, Now It is confirm there is no end of my journey.
Desire is like hunger.I have accepted that I will have to start my journey, there is no end of desire.




Mumbai,INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment