Friday 9 September 2011

Arindam Chaudhuri : Passionate about himself.

Arindam Chaudhri.. Naam tho suna hoga. Do you think he is passionate about India ? I think .. I observed .. I feel that he is not passionate about India . He is only passionate about himself. Only and only about himself.

Try to understand that what I want to convey .. see , any Guru says , I am best, any great personality said I am No.-1, any popular figure have started any magazine , News papers for his popularity, any great man paid money to write about their self, any popular leader used any celebrity to sale their activities. NAHI NA ! Hello, I am talking about great public figure not about local leaders.


If you read , watch , see him (Arindam) every where he is and he is. He always says I meet, I went to function, I meet sahrukh, I will share my video, I will write, I published, I have written a book, I am going to speak to Ramlila Ground, I have learnt the world, I personally look forward, I launch of my latest book, I coauthored with my wife Rajita, before ,I write more about , I believe, Rajita and I, I was too young, It is a hat trick for us , cheers !!! and many many more...( Watch and read every where he says about himself).
Publicity  


He is hungry for publicity. He tries to reach where is mobs e.g. Ramlila Ground and Anna . He published advertisement like News in leading News papers and presents himself as No. 1.
He releases his video by himself. He writes in magazine about himself.
His Magazines


The Sunday Indian ( Arindam is editor in chief)
Business and economy
4Ps Business & Marketing
The Human Factor
His Journal
India economy Review
Strategic Innovators
Need the Dough 
The Human Factor


He uses this journal to advertise IIPM and himself. 
Donation


Recently, He announced donation of Rs. 1 crore to Anna Hazare, and advertise it through his magazine and news papers, and share the public munch, Why ? He want to publicity. If he want to donate , go and pay, No need to advertise in news papers. Main question is this why he does not donate to orphans or poor for their education. Most part of rural area of India need education institutions , there are more than 70% poor student in India they could not study due to financial crises. They deserve for financial help. He should go in rural areas and help them then No need to advertise himself in magazine, Media will run to cover him and he will get more publicity, than his slogan will suit him " passionate about India".
IIPM


He is known as Management Guru so he knows very well how can manage education system. He is doing educational business. 





Allegation against Arindam


* The Karnataka high court has issued notice to IIPM . The      petitioners has also sought a direction to the authorities to close or derecognized IIPM.


* IIPM Dean Arindam Chaudhuri Who Slammed Search Engines for Fraud and a Thief.

* IIPM is neither entitled to award MBA/BBA/BCA degree nor it is recognized by UGC.

*IIPM is not recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), UGC or All- India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
SRK and IIPM


HC: How can Shah Rukh Khan promote IIPM as a product ?
BANGALORE :  Justic S. Abdul Nazir ,  while hearing the petition , verified the institution's prospects and asked the counsel what connection Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has with the institution as photos of him were found in the prospects . What has Shah Rukh Khan got to do with your institution ? Does he has any contract as brand ambassador ? Or he is an old student ? What is the connection? Can celebrities like him promote an educational institute as they promote a product ? the judge asked the counsel representing IIPM.

Mr. Arindam is using SRK to promote his institution , because he and his IIPM will be more popular, anyway SRK is a mega star. 
Dare to think

His second slogan " Dare to think " . Right, No can dare,like him.  No can dare to run educational business like him.
Think - Tank 

What does he think in Think-Tank ? How can advertise himself ?how can attract the mob ? How can utilized celebrities Like SRK ? How can come in media?
My View 

Mr. Arindam is doing excellent job. He is spreading educational awareness in India.but I disagree with him, if he really want to educate India , he should visit in rural areas, where schools and   collages are not in good condition and there are least facility for higher education. whenever he will start doing work for rural and poor student then it will be understood that Mr. Arindam Choudhry is passionate about India. Then he will not need to say that I am " Passionate about India ".


Know your rights .. Read,Consumer's Right

No comments:

Post a Comment