Tuesday 6 September 2011

Identify yourself

where to go?
Everyone wants a great attachment in his life. everyone has a vision , a dream. right ? But only few people achieve their goal. Have you thought that why its happen ?  Because when we plan something , we do not diagnosis our self. what we are ? what can we do ? what is our limit ? How can we do this ? Generally we do not inter in this process, because we think  that what  we are doing , what we are planning , that excellent . I believe mostly think like that , you don't ?

According to my opinion before planning , we should identify our self about our capacity. If you want to practice in court than, can you argument with  Judge, saying that I have not degree of advocacy and I never read the laws books in spite of that I know all laws, and what I am saying It is right . then ? and if anyone say that I can not read and write but I can be a Dr. It is possible ? Nahi Na . therefore first think about yourself than make a plan. then there are more chances to successes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment