Sunday 11 September 2011

I am disagree with Anna.....

Anna appealing to his supporter
11 Sept 2011, I read in "Navbharat Times, Mumbai" that Anna appealed to all their supporters " Jo saansad Lokpal bill ka virodh kare , unka gherao karo,unke ghar ke samne pardarsan karo" what Anna and his supporter want to say ,that what we say, do it at any cost, otherwise we will go for strike, we will go for bhukh hartal, Hum apke ghar ke samne pardarsan karenge. 

I think a wrong demanding system is being developed.one day they can demand to court "criminal ko phasi do, nahi to court ka , judge ke ghar ka gherao karenge" .

He said ," corrupt saansad ko vote mat do " I am agree with that corrupt Leaders should not be elected . Do not vote , do not elect MPs, vote against leaders , its ok . 

we have right to fight for our rights but it should not be unconstitutional. 

( 1 ) Update..... 


10/12/2011 , Sunday   


Govt has cheated entire country, we suspect Rahul Gandhi for this: Anna Hazare
PTI | Dec 10, 2011, 06.24PM IST

Anna says that " I have doubt that this is Rahul Gandhi behind for a new Lokpalpal bill and Rahul Gandhi intention is not clear."

I am disagree and I want answer of my question by Anna..

I want to ask to Mr. Anna ....


How could he blaimed to Rahul Gandhi without any evidence ?
How can he use a popular leader name ? 
How can he says that all bill are made according to Rahul Gandhi?
Anna has any evidence ?
How can Rahul Gandhi name can be used only on doubt/suspect
It seems that Anna is working against Congress not Govt. 


I would like to say to Mr.Anna that you are fighting for Lokpal-bill, it is good but you should not use any personalities name and you should not deliver any statement on doubt and without proper evidence.

Freedom of speech is being mis-utilized. .


Deceleration : This is my personal view and I am ready to healthy debate on public platform.


Updated :26/12/11



Anna Hazare's comment on Rahul Gandhi has overtones of classic chicken-and-egg query

ET Bureau Dec 14, 2011, 03.18am IST
Spending one day in a hut is not enough to become the prime minister, said Anna Hazare, referring to Rahul Gandhi's overnight stays in villagers' huts during his ongoing discovery of rural India. Anna Hazare's comment could be reversed to ask whether spending even one day as India's HoG ( head of government) is the right preparation for the ultimate experience of living in a hut in the Himalayas. This, after all, is a country where the really revered down the ages were not potentates and prime ministers but those who turned their backs on power and lived like the poor, Mahatma Gandhi, of course, being the classic case in point.




Star News
Will fast in Mumbai from Dec 27 to Dec 29 and protest outside Sonia Gandhi's house on Dec 30: Anna Hazare

My View..
I am completely disagree on this statement.This is misuses of freedom.If I go to Relegoa( Anna's Village) and start hunger strike with 500 people till death demanding that if you will go to Dharna then I will also go on Dharna then what will be happen ? 
It will be legal? It will be right ? 
What Anna said it is completely unconstitutional and misusing of freedom


Mumbai, India

2 comments:

  1. "I am disagree with Anna....." Really dude??? Learn little grammar first then try blogging you moron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Pravin

    My English is not good,True. But I can not stop myself to write against or favour, which I feel wrong or right.I would like express my views openly.You did understand what I said is enough.

    Why did you not update your profile. There is no information about you ?

    ReplyDelete