Wednesday 14 September 2011

I am being EMPOWERED.

Always , I think ,Always I wanted to know that, How some people could ruled the world,How someone achieves and someone fails in the same situation ? I asked so many people , answer was ambition,plan, money, determination, opportunities,experience etc. I was not convince because I see everyday-everywhere mostly people are unsuccessful,even they try for the best and only few people has made History.Why ?

I ask you one simple question, population of India ? 120 Cr. OK...  second question- Can you tell me 100 names out of them ? I am sure you can not, you will take more time to recall. If you do not believe , try now.We remember only who ruled, we do not remember who was ruled.

when I started to discover answer of my question , I came to know that power has not been given by others. Power is in me,power is in you. We get strenght only by our self.After knowing this I started empowering to my self and I am being empowered only by myself day by day.Its comes by spirit.


Mumbai,India

No comments:

Post a Comment