Wednesday 14 September 2011

Anna, can you EXplain me ?

yesterday, I was watching Anna's interview on T.V. . Press reporter to - Anna, "do you not believe in Government" ? Anna replied , " I believe in SANSAD, but I do not believe in SAANSAD". I only believe in SANSAD , I do not believe in Government.

I am little confused, SANSAD is governed by SAANSAD as I/You know. If There is no SAANSAD then SANSAD can be governed ? Constitution empowers SAANSAD to govern the SANSAD according to the constitution. Without SAANSAD , SANSAD can be govern ? Try to Understand ,Company is managed by the Directors and board members , they run the company , company does not manage the Directors and members,as well as SANSAD is governed by SAANSAD.  


What is SANSAD ? There is three part of SANSAD :- Loksabha, Rajya sabha and President.SAANSAD are elected for govern.How we can say that We believe in SANSAD not in SAANSAD?

If I am wrong.Mr. Anna, please EXplain me definition of SANSAD and SAANSAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment