Friday 23 September 2011

DIL Ka DOCTOR...

One day One girl called me. Hello sir, I want to see you. Why ? I ask her. She replied , I am hopeless, I am very sad, my heart is weeping, my heart is colorless, I want to repair my heart, I know, you have some medicine and  some repairing instrument . Just, meet me, I will tale you that what is happening with my heart.You have written a lot about heart and I know you can fill color in my life.

She met me.I checked her heart.Her heart was broken and there were no color in her heart,e.g.emotion,love,mercy,happiness,sadness etc. When I diagnosed ,I came to know that it was completely broken and It was without colors.I asked did you love anyone ? She replied, yes Dr.I have loved many guy, but It was not true love. Many guy,why ? I can not stay with one Dr.,I said, Huuu.. your heart is distributed in many guy so you have lost your original color.It not possible in this stage.your heart is in divided in several parts. I cant help you.
She started crying , Please do something Dr.,otherwise I will not go to home.No one is with me,all has gone. I thought ,if I did not give color in her heart then She will not go. In fact, I was in fear that, I could not be a victim like other guy.I told her OK, I try but you will have to promise me ,when your heart will be repair then you will not throw it here and there. She agreed and I had to start repairing of her colorless heart. 


First, I started joining her heart, which were in small - small pieces.I gave some bandage and tried to fix but they were not ready to join.After long time, I could join the pieces.I filled  some color of emotion, and love.she started recovering and her heart started coming in original shape.I was little happy ,at least, I could repair someone heart. 

I gave her all color and open her heart's lock, which had lost her colors. Gradually , she came in shape , she started feeling all colors of life, I checked, It was working properly, I said, never throw your heart here and there . Love only one,not to many.She was so happy ,she hug me tightly and kiss me,she ThanXed me.I started feeling something to her.I scared , immediately I pulled my self and said you are OK now. You can go.Again she gave me a kiss and happily she went.
                                         

2 comments:

  1. [29/02, 7:58 p.m.] Nadeem Talib: Best doctor for heart is elad anter
    Doctor of the year 2020 in US
    Best Cardiologist in US
    [29/02, 7:59 p.m.] Nadeem Talib: https://www.radcliffecardiology.com/authors/elad-anter

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Find your top notch wireless earbuds revews. “ iPhone headphones "are the best.
    https://smartwatchfan.com/

    ReplyDelete