Friday 22 February 2013

Crazy Innocent Girl " Suicide "

A unforgettable dream story of silent, innocent girl.


I saw a dream in two part.. long time back to searching someone I entered in a small colony. I saw a little girl age about 16 -17 year, quite looking,thin, spreed hair was looking me with full of love eyes. She came to me and said i am waiting since long time.. i love you rather than me. I can not live you without you... I ignored but all the time I found him around me.. one thing I noticed she never came to me but her eyes was saying everything...  easily i could understand her body language.. She looks to innocent so cute but due to small age ..i always thought after my ignorance she might be well....

Due to my works I was traveled  here and there.. whenever I reach that colony I always noticed and found her girl around me with silent eyes , flat and innocent face. I always felt that she really love me but I ignored so she never try to touch me but she was always present around me.. I could feel her presence every-time but I never talk with her assuming that one day she will be fine...

Slowly slowly , everyone came to know that she loves that person ,,, she is become mad .. people started kidding and laughing on her but I contemplated that she never revert never replied to any one..  She was Hopewell waiting for me with great trust that one day I will come to her and will accept her.. which I could understand for her body language and silent speaking eyes.



Friday, 22/2/13 , 4:30 AM, When I came at my home late night I shocked seeing  that  girl was dead,, she suicided near entry of my gate... she cut is vain ,, I went near her.. I saw still her eyes was talking to me,, as usual her face was calm ,innocent , flat ... I cant explain my feeling in word.. I was in great agony.. I understood myself guilty and started crying in...


I sat sometime near her took her hands with like ( no word to explain )... I was hearing her heart sound.. I could feel she loved so much but she never tease me , never puzzle me,  silently she waited for me for long time... That time I was thinking why I did not accept her pour love.. why I ignored her.. Why ? Why ? Why ? 
                                       

Some pedestrian were laughing on her in stead of blaming me .. mad-crazy girl dead .. she was this and that.. there were no sympathetic to anyone for this innocent girl. I came in my room.. all pictures was coming before me.. when she met..what she did,, how silently she waited for me,, How I felt her always around me.. How she always waited whenever i was out of time... I cried but at the same time I was thinking I am responsible for her dead... 


Whole night I could not sleep but heard whole night laughing of people who were talking that girl and  about love, madness and craziness .. No body was bother about her.
I could feel her always .. I could not find alone myself without her .. I am in mental agony yet and I will be forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment