Sunday 27 November 2011

Kaash Agar Hum Bacche Hote....

I saw this picture and thought that children are always innocent . They do not know what is castism , hate, love, difference of little and big etc. 

Just they are like a little messenger of Almighty , who attracts us by their innocent act and small small activities. Whenever we are in anger , depression, difficulties then their act gives us happiness and for sometime we forget our sadness and we mix up to loving them.

In fact children help us for forgetting bad situation of life , some time they empower us, sometime they teach a lesson . 

I always think , why we become rude, anger, enemy and quarrel with each other, whenever we cross our childhood or after maturity.Can we do not behave like a child ? Pure , honest and innocent.Can we not fight and love together .


Pal me Jhagadna - Pal me Milna, Pal me Rona - Pal me Hasna, Pal me Ruthna - Pal me Manana aur Pal me ruth kar maan Jana.

Kaash agar hum bacche hote ..

Mumbai,INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment