Sunday 23 October 2011

Avoid False Commitment


Sometime , for avoid some awkward situation we commit knowing that we will not be fulling that, although we commit and we fall in trouble and other person also come in trouble due our failure. 



I accept that we have to do this , there are various reason e.g. sometime we think on time we will complete, sometime avoid something, sometime in exception that I have long time period and we can do, sometime we commit intentionally thinking that We will face , what will be happen, sometime situation does not favor us etc.There are several - several reasons for different - different people. some people never give false commitment, in spite of any reason but they fulfill their commitment on time but there are some people who are habitual to break their commitment, these type of people do not accept their fault even they start arguments and give many reason for not full filling their commitments. 

Sometime , I could not complete my commitment and face a lot of problems.  I expected that I am able to fulfill any commitment on or before time, but unfortunately, I could not fulfill and I lost not only money even my respect also.
I am sharing my view to all that never do false promises. This habit will fall you in  a trouble, again by again, and you will lose your faith in the people.My experience says that we should avoid false commitments.

I came to know after a long time after loosing so many thing due to miscommitment, do not give commitments. If you are giving promises depending on others , it is dangerous for your relationship.So depending on others never - never commit others.
We have to do hard efforts to gain faith and respect , and it takes time but by small mistake, we can lose our faith.Remember , our  respect and faith are like a bullet who never back after firing.

No comments:

Post a Comment