Monday 5 September 2011

Seema: changed my thought.....

I am MD of Progressive India Infra Limited. One day I was driving from Raigad to Mumbai via Pune Highway. My office office's staff, Kishor and Seema were with me. Seema is just 20 years old. 

 STATUE CAN CHANGE YOU    
Seema asked me " Sir, what is the meaning of this numbers which are displayed on several places on this highway ? I knew , this indicates speed's limit. but I gave her wrong answer in joke. She realized , and told me "You are a Director of our company , you should not kidding with us. because we believe that what you say , it is always right.you can not give wrong answer, if you do not know than you should not give wrong answer." 

I was surprise , I decided that time, I will not give wrong answer to anyone. After this incident I never gave wrong answer to anyone.I always try, what I say ,It should be 100% correct. If someone trust you, you become more responsible

4 comments:

  1. While people drive with anything first of all we should not ask any Shelli question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you asking anyone first you have to think, what is his filling about you, Jokes answer is a indication of something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why r u surprising? I don't think that you were wrong in this position because a Director of firm you are not a God or anything like that, I think, something extra run in your mind at that time.

    ReplyDelete