Thursday 8 September 2011

PRABHU CHAWLA : SIDHI BAAT/Thiki-Baat, Now SIDHI-TIKHI Baat

FACE OF GROWING MEDIA
I want to take interview of Mr. Prabhu Chawla in SIDHI- BAAT. I will sit on place on him and he will be sitting on HOT- SEAT. Mr. Chawla , you are a speaker of public , face of public, you discover, you spread NEWS . You do your work excellently, but I am disagree with you on some point .e.g., you present yourself in SIDHI-BAAT in very ordinary ways ( always laughing without reason). You do not give chance others to complete his statement and start asking next questions.

Hello, you can ask any question , you should ask also, anyway you are editor and press reporter. Only you take can interview or someone can take your interview also ? If possible , I want this opportunities first.In SIDHI-BAAT I will ask about media's responsibilities and others issues.

Update:15/01/2012
Mr.Prabhu Chawla has change his channel party.He jumped in Tikhi-Baat from Sidhi-Baat.He changed his team but he could not change his style which is really funny.
From Sidhi-Baat to Tikhi-Baat.Now I want to take his interview in Sidhi-Tikhi Baat.


Mumbai,India

No comments:

Post a Comment