Tuesday 13 September 2011

make MONEY, without MONEY


It is saying that money makes money. It is also said that you can not do anything without money . Money is everything, but I do not agree with this .According to me it is very ordinary statement.I do not believe because money is made by us, we are not made by money.

Tell me one thing, if someone has not money than always he should cry for money stating that "I can not do any thing. I am poor. How can I start my business without money ? Money is every thing.Whenever money will come I will start my business.Money makes money,etc.It means work can not be started without money.

I do not agree. Instead of crying , instead of blaming ,we should plan how we can get success without money.We should have great faith in our ideas, our plans,ourself. We have been watching for a long that someone was nothing, but now he is a rich man.He started his life with nothing.He started his life from scratch. We give example to other.Right.. but we do not think, how he could do this .

I believe, that if we start even from scratch with great desire, enormous determination , success will follow you , when success will come, money is bound to come. Money is every where you can catch ,if could see.Money is fling ,you can catch... if you have big hand. Money follows them who does not follow money.
There are few people are wealthy and mostly people are working for wealthy people , so always they should work for other ? Why cannot we make a plan , make a idea ? Ever you thought from a different angle? If did not think, THINK NOW


Mumbai,INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment