Friday 16 September 2011

Heyyyyy !!! find Mr. RIGHT before GOing OLD

Take Right Decision at Right Time.
Our love life is not so long that we should wait for never ending waiting time, otherwise you will look like  < this picture.

See, up to 16 years - childhood, 16 to 21 years - collage life, 21 to 30 years - struggle life, 30 to 45 years - establishment,marriage life, 45 to 55 years - future planning for children, 55 to above - you will be cared  by someone.

Then , when our love life will start and when it will be complete ? General thinking - one day someone will come in my life, I did not get right person, relation is made in heaven, I am no time , I am establishing my self, after achievement I will think , If god has made someone for me he will  meet me then I will be happiest in this world, and I am waiting for right and perfect man . I ask you instead of waiting for Mr. Right or Mr. perfect , why do you not find or discover Mr. Perfect for you. Find and get all thing on right time otherwise you will have been waiting and waiting for Mr. Perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Very True sir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s me Princess Milord… your wait was worth, we both waited

    ReplyDelete